Things I have done this week:
- Taught the first week of classes and (very very possibly) confused the ever living heck out of my students.
- Fallen upon my Silk Garden Sock with love and devotion. (Sock pattern post to follow).
- Contemplated the fact that there are now merely 5 weeks left until Rhinebeck, and yet my supposed ‘Rhinebeck sweater’ is still only complete as far as the right front piece, and that only up to the armhole.
- Contemplated how much I wish it was Rhinebeck right now.
- Contemplated the fact that I will be attending a perfectly good local knitter’s festival this weekend, and maybe should try not to kill entire fall yarn budget in one fell swoop.
- Recognized that #5 may in fact be futile.
Things I have not done this week:
- Photographed my finished ‘Hourglass’ sweater. I need to wrangle my photographer. (Apparently her excuse is something called a “job”, psh).
- Finished reading Jane Eyre. It is currently the only thing keeping me from reading The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde, despite the fact that I have in fact read all three sequels to The Eyre Affair.
- Swatched or cast-on for the eleventy-million other things I’d like to knit. I feel this shows remarkable self-restraint.
How’s your week been? No matter what, I hope your weekend is even better.