1. This weekend I finished a pair of socks. They were a pair of Jaywalkers I started last summer and put aside for months, and were knitted from stashed sock yarn purchased almost 5 years ago at the first Sock Summit. It was a limited edition Lorna’s Laces sock colourway called ‘vampire tea party.’ I like them a lot.
2. I started another pair of Lorna’s Laces Jaywalkers right away.
3. My sweater momentum from the last gasps of winter (now mercifully ending) has slowed down considerably, and I am torn between wanting to just move on with new projects and the guilt that would accompany the abandonment of almost-done winter sweaters. My Lempicka cardigan is now just 3/4 of one sleeve and a hood away from being finished, and I’m going to keep going until it’s done. I’ll be glad to have a new sweater waiting for me for next fall.
4. The new spring/summer issue of Twist Collective went live last week, and it is just delightful, and I even have a sweater pattern in the issue – Brightwood is a comfy spring cardigan (OR pullover!) for your classic knitted wardrobe additions.
5. Now that it’s spring I’m finally allowing myself to think thoughts about lacy things, which is such a refreshing change of pace from winter I can’t even fully describe.
Happy Spring! Hope it’s nice weather in your neck of the woods.